Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Verses

So this verse really stuck ouy this morning. I have always loved reading the Proverbs 31 woman, and remarking at not her, but how God is being seen through her actions. She wouldn't have the strength or energy to do any of it on her own. Only through God
She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness. (Proverbs 31:26KJV)

Then it started making me think of all the women I know and how many women I know that would really fall no this category. I mean, I know I often give in to the temptation to say mean things, or not always speak in wisdom and kindness. I think part of it is not always surrounding myself with positive encouragement. Too often women speak poorly of others, and I include myself in this, and we don't speak in kindness. I think that both are hard. Wisdom and kindness. Definitely gave me a lot to think about this morning :-)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...