Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sitting Around a Hospital...

The hubby is not feeling too well so we are at the hospital. This is going to be night two. The doctors aren't really too sure what's wrong. All we do know is that he got dehydrated from vomiting and diarrhea. He started having blood in his stool. One doc says viral and the other says bacterial. He is finally able to keep down food which is a huge blessing, but they arent really letting him eat a whole lot right now. Mostly we are just waiting around for the docs to tell us... Well... Anything!

Waiting...


Waiting...


Waiting...


I really have a hard time waiting. So I'm praying. And watchig tv and reading. I started rereading one of my favorite classics of all time recently. Louisa May Alcott's Little Women. It's my absolute favorite book of all time and for the first time in my life I am noticing just how often the March girls, and later the March women, rely on God and live out the principles of the Bible. While they are fictional, they each have their vices to overcome in their desires to be Godly women, and follow His divine authority. They struggle in their adventures and trials to be feminine according to God's standards and I find it something relatable on so many levels for me at this stance of my walk with Christ.


So back I go to patiently waiting to hear caused my husbands sickness and what is going to make him feel better. And I do so as patiently as I can. Just... Waiting...


Waiting...


Waiting...


Waiting...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...