Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

More Training

Got more training in. okay, only sort of. yesterday, i spent about ten minutes on the wii fit and did a ten minute free run... the one where you can change the channel and watch something else while you run in place... that counts as training, right?

no?

okay fine...

Well then at least I went running with the hubs today. It's about... 17 degress outside, and i could tell that it was making it more difficult. breathing while running felt like little ice daggers were going down into my lungs. might have something to do with the cold both hubs and i have. otherwise, it felt good to be out and running. we did about a mile, and i found out something fun.

the other day i jokingly told hubby that i could run faster than him. well, what do you know? i CAN!!!!

Well, that's my training update. Now, to go back to working out. which is what im doing when im indoors so i can work up my stamina and get my heart used to the workouts.... did i mention before about how seriously out of shape i am?

Oh! and Before I forget, hubs and i are running the marathon as part of a group from our church. We are running with the Hope Water Project. It's a great cause all about getting clean water to the people living in the Pokot region of Kenya. If you are interested, here is my page where you can learn more about the hope water project and donate money if God so moves your heart. If you don't have the money, don't worry. I have no idea who donates or doesnt. My goal is $1,000 and last I checked I was at $20.

Oh and on a side note, I think the English have it right when they write their pound sign AFTER the dollar amount. Makes so much more sense to me to right 20$. That even reads like 20 dollars rather than dollars 20. :-P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...