Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Exhausted and Happy

First, there is so many things that are different from what I am used to that I feel like my head is spinning. When I started in merchandise, we only had one location to worry about. Every day you would pretty much use the same locker (or group of lockers) and clock in at the same exact place. With my new role, there are four locations. Why? The hotels are set up in regions and I am in the Bay Lake Region. This includes, 3 very different hotels, but 4 technical locations to be working in. One of the hotels has a completely separate building, basically another hotel, for it's timeshare guests (although we are not supposed to call it that, but rather a vacation club). So, I have 3 different places in which to clock in an out, about 5 different places to eat (depending on where I actually am that day) and every locations does stuff just a little bit differently. The 3 different campfires are set up differently. The three movies are also done in slightly different manners as well. So with all these different things going on, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed.

But so far, I think it's going to be good. I just need to get into the swing of things and find my rhythm

Oh, one good thing about my new job? Well, okay two. One is that I get to run around and play games with kids all day (some of which involve getting to actually go INTO the water with them), and I have already lost a few pounds. Nothing drastic. Only about 2 or 3 pounds. But it's still something!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...