Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Divided

On one of the blogs I read, this movie was posted. I thought it really interesting. Especially since I myself believe that everyone should sit together for church. I don't believe in pulling kids out the sermons. I believe we learn more by being all together than by being seperated. I think kids learn better this way too. Too often we dumb down lessons acting as though children can't understand the lesson because it will go over their heads. In reality, we are hindering them from furthering their learning. At least thats how I feel.

The movie discusses the role of youth groups in modern churches and I think it makes some very interesting points. If you want, you can watch the movie HERE. The movie is up for free viewing until September 2011!! So make sure you watch it soon if you want to watch it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...