Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Beautiful Post...

So while reading all of my blogs throughout the day, I came across a link to another one that was just fabulus. Despite the fact that I am NOT part of the Latter Day Saints church, I often find a lot of inspiration from Chocolate on my Cranium. She has many wonderful posts on her blog and I adore reading her stories. She is funny and posts a lot of things that I would never have thought about. So I first want to give kudos to her and the wonderful things her blog has taught me, and shown to me.

So today, I went to read her newest post, and found that she posted a few links to other blogs that she often reads. I always appreciate this because it gives me a new blog to check out, and I often fall in love with ideas contianed in all these blogs. So here is the latest!


"Tell Her Mama!" This one is a blog I have never read before, and is done by a guest blogger. I thought the story was beautiful and wanted to share with everyone I could, since I have previously posted before my thoughts on modesty. Yes, I know there arent a whole of people reading this blog or anything, but if I can share it with the few people who read and then they could possible share with their friends... maybe we can eventually all reach each other and that would be great!


Imagine if all women around the world would learn and practive TRUE FEMININITY! Imagine how wonderful that would be! For us women to be praised for truly being women and not being the objects of lust (I really do love that phrase) that secular magazines and TV tells us we need to be. Imagine how wonderful it would be if we were allowed to be praised for being women and doing all the things that make us women rather than giving up those things for the sakes of careers! How wonderful would it be if we were really praised for the abilities of our bodies to make carry and feed future generations?


Okay, I'm going to get off my soapbox now. Mainly because if I don't I will carry on for another hour or so and that's really not how I want my evening to continue going. So happy reading!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...