Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Songs

Every once in a while a song will really hit home for me. Usually the songs have one thing in common. They are simple. They are basic and force you to really focus on the emotion of the song, and the words being sung...

The first time this happened, recently at least, it was with Amy Grant's newer song: Better Than a Hallelujah

This time it is a Laura Story song with sucha simple title: Blessings

I am so thankful sometimes for the songs I hear on the radio. Especially songs like these, that really get me through the times when things don't seem to be going as well. When I feel overwhelmed with everything and I remember that I have to just turn it all over to God and trust in Him and in His perfect Love. Trust that He, the One who created me, will always provide, and take care of me...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...