Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

no matter what by kerrie roberts

With my husband going in for testing today, it really got me thinking. I don't know how he is getting through this. I have my faith in God and I rely heavily on that strength to bring me peace when I start to get anxious or worry. God must be working overtime to send me reminders to just trust in Him rather than focus on my worries. I can honestly say that I don't really feel anxious or worried about what the outcome of everything. Also to be honest...

I am frustrated by the doctors inability to find out themselves what is causing him to be sick, but overall, I'm not worried about him or the future. I'm just glad that he is doing well. I can guarantee everyone that this is purely because of my faith in Christ. I would not be handling this as well if I didn't have my faith. With that said, I have a song I want to share. A YouTube video of the song actually. It's really how I have been getting through this ordeal right now. No matter what happens, I'm trusting God to provide and be there for me.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...