Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I'm Thinking...

So, I started this blog when I was in college, and I NEVER used it. I started a wordpress blog that I barely used. Well, once again, I am back on here and seeing if maybe I will become better about blogging. Why? Well, for starters, I enjoy writing, and I enjoy sharing ideas and thoughts that constantly run through my head. I also tend to think about a lot of things that my husband finds strange to think about, or really has no preference on. Mainly this happens when my thoughts turn to a more religious or biblical theme. So I guess, even if no one really reads this, it is a way for me to get my thoughts out and not have to annoy my wonderful hubby, who works really hard all day long so that I don't have to work outside my wonderful small yet comfy apartment. OK, so the apartment is not really that small, but as right now we are trying to figure out if we can afford a bigger place so we can start a family, it seems a little small. So, here goes nothing,and on with the posting!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...